Friday, July 22, 2011

July 22, 2011 Another Farmer's Market

     Well, sorry to be so long in writing. I just have not had much positive to say!!! My good news is that I am invited to do another Coooper-Young Community Farmer's Market Tomorrow, Saturday July 23, 2011 at the First Congo Church on Cooper at Walker!! 8 a to 1 pm. I am exited about it and since I did it once before I am not as apprehensive as I was last time.
     An old friend just asked me if I was still writing since he remembers me years ago writing in my journal. I told him about my blog and then I realized it has been awhile so I decided to jot something down quickly!!!
     I hope everyone is staying as cool as possible. I have a small above ground 8'x12' pool in my backyard and it is my favorite pastime these days!! I try to do all errands very early in the morning and then retreat into the AC for the duration!!That is another good thing about the Farmer's Market. They open at 8 am and close at 1pm so it is over by the time the heat becomes unbearable.
       I have yet to make my first Etsy sale But I did make my first Etsy buy. I purchased a Heartsy Coupon for $15.00 and got $31.00 worth of handmade soap!! The soap arrived today and was very nice!! I am a Happy customer. Now let's make me a Happy Vendor!!!LOL
Here is the link!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/misty714?ref=si_shop



Thanks to all my followers and Love to everyone, misty

No comments:

Post a Comment