Tuesday, June 21, 2011

June 21, 2011 more ideas...





















I did make some earrings yesterday!! I used some antique china stenciled buttons and I like the way they turned out!! See Photos!


Also my sister mailed me a check for the guitar pick earrings. That is motivation!!!


The other thing that motivates me is seeing that you all are following my blog!!!


That is the best ! Thank you so much!!!!!!


Today I checked into the farmer's Market in the Cooper Young area of Memphis for a vendor booth. Who Knows?? That could be a good thing!


I am still trying to sell on Etsy too.


Here is a link to a treasury list I made for etsy, not my earrings, but still nice! LOL!!




More importantly, here is the link to my etsy shop!!!




I am so happy to receive emails and feedback from you!! If you have suggestions I am listening!! Just don't tell me to give it up because I can not do that!!!!




Thanks so much!! misty lavender

No comments:

Post a Comment