Thursday, June 23, 2011

June 23,2011~swarovski~pronounced"swear off ski"









































Hello Everyone , I just want to thank you for your encouragement. I am working on my earrings and guess what!!?? I got a bid on a pair of earrings on ebay!! That is the fourth pair for ebay and still zero for etsy, but I am not going to let that stop me!! I am still going to make them and list them !!! I came up with a nice little swarovski crystal design yesterday,and I am posting a photo . Let me know what you think, OK?



Today I woke up nice and early , 6:30 AM, and watched Andy Warhol's movie "Trash". Good title!! That was a hot mess, but it woke me up and motivated me to "wash" if you know what I mean!! LOL Then I went to visit a friend and got a great massage, so now I feel very refreshed and ready to get busy. I wish everyday could begin like this one, but I will take what I can get. I am going to take some photos of this Swarovski Crystal earring that I made yesterday to show you!!!



That was easy enouph, but boy, is it HOT!! The yellow flowers are cucumbers!!!

I am glad to be indoors today. I want to tell you about a salad trick!!! You may already know about this, but I only discovered it this summer!! Put sliced fresh strawberries in your green salad. Serve with blue cheese dressing, or vinagrette, add nuts and craisons too!!! MMMMmmmmm!!!!! Thanks again, misty lavender

No comments:

Post a Comment